- Minimum 2 years experience in working in SAP Environment.
- Candidates handling Logistics of Chemical / Paint Companies would be preferred.
- Managing the entire outward Supply Chain Management.
- Conducting Audits as per Management System.
- Conceptualizing and implementing Standard Operating Procedure & Work Instruction in Logistics Department.
- Ware house inventory management.
- Supervising and managing manpower, thereby ensuring maximum output.
- Interaction with transporters for various customers’ dispatch related & tracking of vehicle till it reach the destination
- Preparing departmental Budgets and presenting in front of factory head.
- Looking after Safety training to all Transport supervisors, Drivers & Helpers.
- Conducting Health check up for drivers & helpers with transport supervisors.
- Checking Transporters Bill and check for their payment with in stipulated time.
- Obtaining dispatch plan in co-ordination with Production Dept. and coordinating with transporters
- Daily interacting with production staff & warehouse for smoother distribution operations by providing all required information related to stock / production / dispatches.
- Dealing with transporters and responsible for smoother and cost effective freight movement
- Looking after Excise work and responsible for all day-to-day work and statutory records.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com