International Financial Services group with more than 23500 Employees worldwide, is looking for :
Manager-Knowledge Services at Mumbai
Academic Qualifications : Graduate/ Post-graduate – MBA
Approximately 12 to 15 years of relevant experience in Functional Consulting (Preferably, Knowledge Management Consulting with an exposure to Digital Marketing, Digital Communication and Digital publishing).
- Knowledge of KM / Digital Content Management technology tools (i.e. SharePoint portals, intelligent agents, collaborative technologies, search engines, expert systems, Content Management Systems, etc.)
- Ability to access and assess information regarding the effectiveness and applicability of KM tools, systems and holistic thinking
- Enterprise Social Media, Collaboration, Business Development & Strategy, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Digital Marketing, Program and Project Management
- Blend of hands-on technical knowledge and management experience
Job Dimensions :
- This role will support transformational changes through strategic Knowledge Management and Digital Publishing programs across the Group business units. This role will also be responsible to, lead and manage a large team.
- Support Senior Management in defining the deliverables and meet defined benefits to the agreed quality, time and cost constraints. Provide leadership and guidance across all spheres which includes KM Projects, Business as usual (BAU) support, Digital web publishing, Digital Communications, Human Capital Management and Social Media Monitoring.
- Oversee and manage the Knowledge Management Team operating model/structure to support the business’ priorities. This includes resourcing, organising and motivating a team of professionals, along with performance management, recruiting, coaching and mentoring.
- Work collaboratively with organisation’s senior leaders to drive efficient, streamlined, and high quality knowledge management and digital web publishing processes through innovative approaches that optimize organisational capability.
- Identify partnership opportunities and capitalise on “add-on” business development opportunities across projects.
- Foresee the changes in the project operations and accordingly manage the stakeholder expectations by consulting, advising and creating an efficient course of action to overcome gaps.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manage end to end digital publishing team and build new capabilities to provide value added advisory services to the digital marketing teams across the Group Business Units.
- Understand the business vision and align it to key knowledge management strategies, web publishing policies and procedures and determine strategies based on the goals and objectives.
Stakeholder Management & Business Development
- Manage stakeholder relationships, and support the service line head to develop future pipeline work by opportunity management, client relationship management and facilitate necessary negotiations for business development to acquire new projects.
- Share responsibility with KM Senior Management for the P&L and value targets of the service line.
- Has an understanding of market changes and wants to stay ahead of the curve by providing innovative business solutions in the digital web publishing arena.
- Highly customer focused and ensures successful engagement with stakeholders (internal and external to the project organization) to determine and satisfy the project need.
- Understands stakeholder’s needs and concerns; responds promptly with the alternative business solution and customizes services and products as appropriate.
- Create stakeholder management strategies to effectively engage relevant stakeholders and capitalise on partnership opportunities to achieve expected outcomes for business development and sustaining existing business.
- Highly people oriented with proven ability to identify and align the required resources for the projects.
- Gaining support and commitment from others even without formal authority; resolving differences by determining needs and forging solutions that benefit all parties.
- Promote collaboration and facilitate teamwork across organizational boundaries.
- Should engage with the team to understand their capabilities and help them in their career path through appropriate guidance, coaching and mentoring, thereby increasing their engagement levels.
- Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to culmination.Interested Candidates can send their at email@example.com with subject “Deputy Manager-Knowledge Services at Mumbai” on immediate basis.
If you know someone whose profile matches with the above requirement, please forward this job-opportunity to him/her or inform us his contact number and/or e-mail id and we will get in touch with him.
for any further clarification or details, please contact Mr. Mohan Singhal at +91-9657747639.
Thanks and regards,
Centre for Right Direction (CRD), Pune