Experience : 8 to 10 years of experience from an engineering design, consulting organization Engineering services related to Building Controls industry . Well versed with Engineering services and application related industry.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties
- Proactively develops and improves products and services
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
- Understands clients’ needs
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
- Maintain the Business Development databases
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc. Presenting Spanner works to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch, negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage, however, you will be part of a growing team
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation procedure
- A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Will effectively interact with other departments including the account management and technical team when handing over campaigns ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale.
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting services and consulting Market.
- Ensuring proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
Well versed with project management skills (Proposals and estimation)
Excellent Presentation skills since will be dealing majorly with overseas clients.
Should be an Excellent Team Leader
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
(Create your web-site within few hours)