Part of the Multinational Company with current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people, is looking for :
Post : Manager – Customer Financing – CRD/2042
Location : Pune
Qualification : Degree in any discipline with MBA (Finance)
Experience : 3 – 5 years experience in Bank or any organisation preferably handling receivables / channel financing
Job description :
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with the Divisions within CMT. Understand their business needs and increase their profitability and sales through professionally using the Receivables Finance tools L/C, SB L/C, Collections and Customer Credits.
- Ensure profitability of the Receivables Finance Instruments.
- Together with the Area Manager of company’s Customer Finance AB (ACF), develop well-defined Business Plan, execute and follow-up on the same and ensure set targets being met.
- Training, advising and supporting the Divisions in structuring financial arrangements and providing guidance and support throughout the entire Receivables Financing process.
- Be responsible for reducing the receivable days of the Divisions when they apply Receivables financing tools.
- Attend sales meetings and pro-actively ensure that the Business and sales team’s knowledge of Receivables finance increases.
- Together with the Marketing / Sales, attend customer meetings to ensure increase of profitable sales when Receivables finance tools are applied.
- Ensure smooth and profitable co-operation with company’s financial suppliers of Receivables Finance instruments on day to day basis.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting market developments in terms of innovative offerings from competitors and financial institutions.
- Credit risk guidance to the Business Line Managers to ensure profitable growth of their operations whenever using financing tools.
- Prepare credit applications for Customer credits together with the Divisions and present to Credit Committee.
- Ensure financing transactions are processed in accordance with company’s standards set for India.
- Constant improvement of processes and routines to ensure efficiency.
- Regular and timely reporting of the credit risk exposure to the General Manager of CMT and to ACF.
- Follow up changes in local accounting, legal and tax rules affecting the Receivables Finance business.
- Build and maintain required competence to comply with targets.
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Manager – Customer Financing – CRD/2042” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
(Create your web-site within few hours)