Post: Manager Manufacturing-CRD/4084
Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Industrial /Metallurgy)
Experience: 10 to 15 years
Job Description :
- Responsible for heading a plant and its overall operations.
- Experience in managing plant operations of Equipment/Machinery
- Experience and expertise in Plant Development, Project Management, Process Planning, Plant Operation & New Product Development.
- Should be good in Manufacturing Engineering, Production Planning and Control., Purchase, Quality related issues
- Responsible for developing and implementing manufacturing plans with due consideration for forecasted volumes, manufacturing processes, capital equipments and tooling plans, labor standards, test plans and project schedules.
- Responsible for optimization of man & machine utilization,
reducing cost and wastes and enhancing productivity & profitability.
- Devising and developing systems and process changes for
qualitative improvements in productivity & reducing rejection
- Responsible for New product development and should have experience in Quality Planning. Facility Planning, developing drawing of equipments and procedures
- Should be good in Human Resource Planning and Management, interaction with all levels, Team Management, result-oriented approach etc.
- Experience in manufacturing, machining and assembly of pulp & paper machinery and Water Technology machinery (LikeWasher Drum, Conveyor, Disc Filter, Refiners, all type showers, Refiners, Screen, Mixer, Frames, Winder, Paper machine parts, Debris, Stop gates for canal etc.) will be preferred.
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater
desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations, refineries and water desalination facilities.The
Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp and paper and energy sectors.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Manager
Manufacturing – CRD/4084“ on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the
above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction (CRD),
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com