MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency, power solutions, is looking for :
Post : Manager – Training & Development – CRD/2009
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : MBA in HR / MPM
Experience : 4-8 years in related field
Job Description :
- Identify the Training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular positions and analysis of the existing level of competencies of individual vis-a-vis the gaps in skills.
- Conceptualize and develop Training & Development initiatives for improved productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.
- Designing the Training calendar for the year.
- Interface with Training solution providers and facilitators for conduct of training programs.
- Organizing training & development programmes for enhancing the technical and Soft skills.
- Generate Training feedback reports and evaluation of training to measure the effectiveness of training.
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 140,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that controlheating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Manager – Training & Development – CRD/2009” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him to send his resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park – 2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Pune – 411 007
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170 / 09822171815
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com &
(Create your website online within few hours)