- Recommend revision to methods of operation, material handling, equipment layout, or other changes to increase production or improve standards.
- Study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in maintenance, production, and other operations to establish standard production rate and improve efficiency.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Recommend modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity, production schedules, and anticipated delays.
- Observe worker using equipment to verify that equipment is being operated and maintained according to quality assurance standards.
- Observe workers operating equipment or performing tasks to determine time involved and fatigue rate using timing devices.
- Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, and specification sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
Interested candidates can send their resume firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Manufacturing Engineer – CRD/2586“ on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com