Position : Manufacturing Engineer – CRD/2793
Location : Pune
Qualifications : B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication)
Experience : 5 years experience
Job Description :
- Strives to achieve excellence in all endeavors.
- Ensures that process parameters are within acceptable tolerances for products and components, and results in solder quality that meets IPC-610D requirements (or other applicable standard).
- Be a creative and proactive contributor on the management tejaam, focused on continuous improvement at all times.
- Facilitate purchasing requisitions for stationary goods and distribute to members of the same department.
- Directs Manufacturing Engineering Technicians on their assigned lines in the observation of machine and line performance, and provide guidance in the determination of the necessary steps to achieve optimum machine and process efficiency.
- Provides training to Manufacturing Engineering Technicians and Manufacturing Engineering Assistants in subjects such as equipment maintenance and repair; machine programming and optimization; and part-data (PD) file creation.
- Interfaces with Line Supervisors, Machine Support Manager, and Manufacturing Engineers to determine corrective actions needed to optimize machine efficiency and effectiveness (yields).
- Creates, documents and implements procedures that ensure continued operational excellence throughout the plant(s).
- As required, provides expertise and direction to Manufacturing Engineering Technicians and Machine Support Technicians on machine adjustments, repairs or other demand-maintenance activities.
- Manages the coverage of Manufacturing Engineering Technician duties in assigned plant(s) if an MET is absent due to vacation, illness, training or some other reason.
- On certain occasions, perform those duties if and when a critical need arises.
- Assists Manufacturing Engineers in determining optimum process performance by assisting with I.R. reflow profiles, wave solder profiles, screen printing of solder paste, designing and manufacturing of necessary tooling, and suggestions for design for manufacturing (DFM).
- Ensures that data integrity functions such as program and PD back-ups are completed regularly on all lines in assigned plant(s).
- Designs and / or procures production tooling, including stencils, vacuum plates, wave solder pallets and product-specific fixtures and jigs.
- Support the new product introduction process.
- Track parts repair and warranties with providers.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com