Job Description :
- Should have good knowledge of continuously scanning new markets and identifying new business opportunities.
- Should have good experience in Steel Marketing
- Negotiating sourcing / marketing contracts including pricing arrangements .
- Getting the orders booked in the system so that orders are available for the plant and generating all dispatch reports and maintaining records of the same.
- Continuously checking pending order status and expediting delivery process to achieve greater customer satisfaction.
- Expediting collection process to ensure net sales realization and ensuring that the sales budget is adhered to.
- Coordinating with key departments like Production, R&D and Quality Assurance on:
- Deciding on the optimum mix of the alloy bearing and steel
- Maintaining already established quality standards by providing customer feedback related to quality to the Quality Assurance department
- Responsible for providing customer feedback/ specifications to R&D department for further development/ design of new value-added products
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through:
- Understanding exact requirements/ product specifications of the customer
- Coordinating with Production to ensure timely delivery of booked orders
- Overall responsibility of enhancing level of after-sales services in order to retain top line customers
Company’s Profile : One of the most diversified m anufacturers of specialized seamless tubes in the world, producing tubes in the range of 6 to 273 mm OD. One of the most modern alloy steel plants in India that produces a wide range of alloy steels from 20 to 225 mm diameter. Specialized teams provide end to end solutions to industry-specific customers. Capacity augmentation underway with an investment of about Rs. 3 billion. Company was promoted in 1977 by a group of technocrats to produce specialized seamless tubes in India. Beginning with an installed capacity of 15,000 metric tons per annum, Company commenced production in 1980 with the installation and commissioning of an Assel mill in technical collaboration with Mannesman Demag Meer of Germany. Subsequently, in 1990 the production capacity was raised to 50,000 metric tons per annum with the addition of a second Assel Mill. In 1995 Company promoted another company to produce alloy steel, the raw material used in the manufacture of seamless tubes giving Company better control over product quality as well as deliveries.
(Create your web-site within few hours)