Position : Material Planner – CRD/2525
- Schedules production activity in synch with MPS.
- Runs planned orders in two-week buckets to detail what boards are to be built.
- Ensures Prep-Parts can and is keeping up with the build schedule.
- Focuses on minimizing changeovers and production schedule changes while maintaining the integrity of the production board revision.
- Runs clean-to-starts, on-time production shipments, EPS maintenance, purge, ECN, and deviation management, maintaining of a handbook.
- Meets daily with the Master Planner and manufacturing to assess production schedules, (adjust as necessary, based on production results), optimize run quantities, and minimize changeovers, to achieve 100% on time delivery.
- Runs weekly clean-to-starts to determine any existing material shortages that need to be expedited.
- Follow up with appropriate Purchasing personnel to ensure commitments are achieved.
- Works with Manufacturing Line Manager(s),Purchasing, and Inventory Control to recommend long term resolutions to shortages due to lack of material control on the production floor.
- Conducts readiness meetings on New Products as well as revision changes five days prior to the build.
- Ensures that shipments made are routed to the correct destination, as well as the creation and maintenance of Sales Orders if that duty is placed on the Planner.
- Maintains company packout module, EPS, or equivalent packout system.
- Manages the Deviation / ECN / Purge processes.
- Has an understanding of all product production flow.
- Maintains handbook on position by workcell.
- Provides continuous coordination and follow up with the workcell team.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.