Part of the Multinational Company with current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people, is looking for :
Post : Material Procurement Co-ordinator – CT – CRD/2058
Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Engineering Graduate
Experience : Atleast 1-2 years engineering experience
Job description : Responsible for delivery in time of components, parts, services for non-standard products. Responsible for the conformity of these components, parts and services with the specification made by engineering or contracts.
These are covered by but not limited to the following items :
- Gives the necessary specifications/instructions to supplier so he can deliver in time. Makes sure orders and drawings generated in the applicable systems are communicated to the suppliers.
- Works on good relationship with different suppliers
- Works active towards a timely delivery. Solves problems with suppliers at the earliest to maintain delivery date.
- Asks quotations to suppliers for new items and discusses them with purchase for approval.
- Compares prices with prices from earlier deliveries, frame-agreements and price level in Belgium.
- Ensures the best cost and time efficient solution.
- Selects the right supplier for a given part or service together with engineering.
- Can read a technical drawing to ensure compliance of supplier with the specifications.
- In case of instructions for painting or sub suppliers of assembly work. Makes sure the supplier understands complete scope and acts accordingly. Discusses with engineering how to specify a certain job.
- Takes care of rejection of items and redelivery or payback.
- Communicates with contracts and engineering about the status of the project. Calculates the time when all the main items of a project will be in factory
- Updates the status of all important project items with the suppliers on a weekly basis.
- Takes part in projects for general improvement regarding delivery time, frame agreements, other price discussions, supplier communication and others related to his daily job.
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Material Procurement Co-ordinator – CT – CRD/2058” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
(Create your web-site within few hours)