Sagar Krishnadas Patil
B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering), MBA (Marketing, Production Management)
Objective: To obtain an executive and challenging career in Management in a good organization, where I can improve my professional skills and knowledge.
Vulkan Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Purchase Officer – April 2013 to Jan 2015)
- Analyzing Purchase Requisition generated by production department.
- Searching vendors in market as per required specification and getting quotations from them and finalizing deal by negotiation.
- Creating Purchase Order in SAP and sending to respective vendor and taking order confirmation with possible delivery date by mail.
- Tracking Material position for early procurement of Material.
- Taking continuous follow up of supplier for Material procurement.
- Analysis of urgent requirement report of Material and taking follow up of supplier to make available of Material in urgent.
- Coordinating with account department regarding payment clearance of vendors and communicating payment status with vendors.
- Monthly Material Planning and ensuring raw material delivery as per schedule.
- Price analysis of raw materials for cost minimization by comparing between existing vendors and outside suppliers in market.
- Coordinating with supplier for product development activities. Communication of product specification and other documents with supplier.
- Searching suppliers of Pattern, Moulds and Dies in market for in house production.
- Sending all measuring instruments for calibrations.
- Coordinating with quality assurance department for continuous improvement in raw material and product performance and reliability to keep product cost optimum.
- Incoming rejections and reasons of rejection communication with suppliers and getting corrective action on problems.
- Repair and Maintenance purchase of machines and other assets of company.
- Searching Annual Maintenance Contract supplier for machines in market and placing order and renewal of AMC.
- Analysis of daily report of Material inward.
- Supplier visit for quality and delivery issues.
- Handling whole Purchase Cycle and problematic situation in Material procurement.
- Prepare monthly reports for Business review and submit to HOD.
Siesta Logistics Corporation India Ltd (Aug 2012 – March 2013)
Project: – Purchase Support Management at Rieter India Pvt. Ltd.
I was working as Executive Supply Management in Rieter India Pvt. Ltd. Shirval, Pune from Aug to Dec 2012.
|Degree||Institute||University / Board||Year of Passing||Percentage|
|Trinity Institute||University of Pune||2014||59.75%|
|MBA (Production Management)||Trinity Institute of Management & Research, Pune||University of Pune||2012||56.85%|
|B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering)||Dr. Ullhas Patil College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Jalgaon.||Rahuri University||2010||66.70%|
|HSC||S. C. S. S. V. Morane, Dhule||Nasik Board||2004||60.00%|
|SSC||S. C. S. S. V. Morane, Dhule||Nasik Board||2002||63.30%|
Purchase Management, Supply Chain Management, Production Planning and Control, Quality Control and Inspection, Marketing Management, Market Research, International Marketing, Product and Brand Management.
Technical Subjects Studied:
Engineering Drawing and Graphics, Machine Drawing, Machine Design, Heat Mass Transfer, Thermodynamics, Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Kinetics of Machines, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Fluid Mechanics, Process Equipment Design.
“Implementation of Lean Manufacturing System” (June-July 2011 at Alfa Laval India Limited, Pune)
In this project actual time require for assembly process of decanter machine is measured and non value added assembly process get reduced which saves 1 production shift period behind one machine assembly and also average Rs. 139255 behind average total number of machines yearly.
Title: “Study of Electrical Motor Starter and Maintenance of starter”.
In this project we have conducted actual survey of Motor starter about problem and maintenance by visiting farmers of Jamner Village which is situated in Jalgaon District of Maharashtra.
- Volunteer in State level Agriculture Exhibition at Jalgaon.
- Educational Training at Popular Steel Works, Kolhapur, June 2006.
- Educational Training at the Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology CIPHET, Ludhiana 2008.
2 Year 6 Months of working experience on SAP Purchase Material Management Module, MS-Office, Auto-Cad 2006, C & C++ language, Basic idea of computer.
English, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati.
Reading Newspaper, Singing song, surfing on internet to increase Knowledge and playing Chess, Cricket.
Contact : +91-9657747639 email@example.com