- Has worked on either of Siemens S7, Siemens PCS7, Siemens Braumat Or Allen-Bradley Flex Logix,
Allen-Bradley, Control Logix
- Any other PLC programming language (as mentioned above)
- Knowledge of visualizing systems such as WinCC or InTouch.
- Experience in commissioning and construction of electric control cabinets
- Reading and comprehension of hydraulic / pneumatic circuit diagrams
- Basic knowledge of drive motion engineering
- Complete project work from initial customer requirements to implementation and commissioning on site:
a) Atomisation of production systems to include high quality complex PLCs and WINDOWS-based process systems.
b) To carry out customer-specific applications to include development and further development of software, technical execution and commissioning on site.
- To create PLC-programmes
- To establish interfaces.
- To develop innovative process compliant solutions
- Troubleshooting on site
- Remote maintenance and support by telephone for systems installed by Company
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.