MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions with 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries, is looking for :
Post : BMS Control / Hardware Design Engineers – CRD/2145
Location : Pune, Mumbai
Qualifications & Experience : For B.E.(Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical) with 2 years experience For Diploma( Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical) with 4 years experience For B.Sc OR M.Sc OR Other Professional qualification with more than 5 years of experience.
Job Description :
- Basic engineering activities like review of P&IDs and process datasheets and Man-hour estimation
- Detailed engineering/ design of control for Building Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems
- System layout design
- Controller/device selection.
- Device sizing (valve and damper actuators) and selection
- Generation of P & ID (Piping & Instrumentation Diagram)
- Preparation of Loop drawings, Wiring diagrams, Logic diagrams and Point data base
- Generation of system Sequence of Operation Bill of Material (BOM)
- preparation Coordination and follow-up with customer
Skills Requirement :
- Person should have experienced in use of Visio Professional and/or AutoCAD, Controls design
- Working knowledge of HVAC system
- A solid and proven background in system/process controls design (preferably PLC controls)
- Understanding design specification for systems / process (not product)
- Understanding floor plan layouts
- Knowledge of Controllers, PLCs etc.
- Requirement analysis from design specification
- Relating the requirement to available standards
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs
- Candidates must possess a valid passport
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that controlheating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “BMS Control / Hardware Design Engineers – CRD/2145” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
http://www.YouWithNet.com (Create your web-site within few hours)