Part of renowned German MNC, geared to start local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Foreman – Supervisor – Operator – CRD/2217
Location : Pune.
Qualifications : ITI (Fetter) OR ITI (sheetmetal)
Experience : 3 to 7 years of experience in industrial training as tinner, panel-beater or practical knowledge in the handling of sheetmetal, distinctive handicraft skills as well as organizing ability, knowledge in English and flexibility.
Job description :
- You process metal and metalsheets (cutting, bending, canting etc.) and prepare cladding panels and elements made of stainless steel, aluminium and steelsheets, which are used for insulation works at vessels, tanks and pipes.
- Furthermore you prepare scaffoldings and keep contact with the external construction management on site.
- In addition you overtake the sourcing, on-the-job training, disposition and the motivation of local staff and non skilled workers at the site of our several projects and cooperate in carrying out of our projects.
- The readiness of working outside Pune and a therewith affiliated willingness to travel within India are absolute requirements.
- If you – in addition – possess work exercise, possibly have knowledge about PUR sitefoam and are extraordinary dedicated you are the right man for this responsible and challenging position.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Foreman – Supervisor – Operator – CRD/2217” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,24,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com