MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and several plants worldwide is looking for :
Post : Inventory Analyst – CRD/2130
Location : Pune
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduate in any Discipline with 1-5 years of experience
- Person should have experience with the current ERP system is preferred.
Job Description :
- Responsible for and maintains the accuracy of all materials within the assigned areas.
- Maintains accurate levels of materials in the ERP system and ensures necessary areas are supplied with enough of the correct materials required for production.
- Identifies accurate materials and replenishment quantities necessary for Manufacturing processes.
- Ensures necessary areas are replenished with the materials when required.
- Redirects unnecessary material from the manufacturing areas to the stockroom or other storage areas.
- Proactively cycle counts materials.
- Manages material loss percents
- Analysis of material issues that negatively impact the manufacturing process and driving continuous improvement.
- Implement process improvements/corrective actions driven from the analysis of cycle count data.
- Analyze and reconcile discrepancies related to raw components, work-in-process, finished goods, and possibly material off-site.
- Continuously identify and implement improvements to the cycle counting process and inventory accuracy.
- Provide root cause analysis for any production downtime incurred due to material not residing in the manufacturing areas when it was available within the Operation.
- Escalating issues to management that cannot be resolved within the department.
Completes material disposition report forms.
- Involved in the coordination and/or execution of a physical inventory.
Critical Focus Areas :
- Ability to work with the entire Materials team developing and implementing key materials strategies.
- Monitors problem resolution with non-conforming material and escalates if issues arise.
Develops proper storage of material and ensures effective processes exist for HMP’s (Highly Marketable Products).
- Ability to respond to all material purges, deviations, and ECN’s (Engineering Change Notice) within the necessary time frame.
- Supervising a team of material handlers for effective material picking & issuance of raw material to production department.
- Ability to respond to quick changes in demand for required material in the manufacturing process.
- Thorough understanding of metrics used within the department and why they are used.
- Monitors adjustments on a daily basis and understands the true reason for the same.
Company’s Profile : MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Interested professionals can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Inventory Analyst – CRD/2130” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him to send his resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com