Company with strategic focus on Sugar and allied products in Power, Ethanol and biofertilizers, is looking for :
Post : Manager – Corporate Planning & Strategy – CRD/2074
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.E with MBA
Experience : Minimum 08 years of experience in Corporate Planning and Strategy
Job Description :
- Will be responsible for managing the Corporate Planning and Strategy of the Company.
- Will be responsible for fixing targets / goals for Corp Planning and Strategy Dept.
- Will work in close coordination with the Top Management for setting Business Targets and Planning Guidelines.
- Will be responsible for planning process and coordinate the Execution of the same across the Organization.
- Will assist in Presentation of the Companies Plans and Strategies to Internal Audience (to the Executive Management Team and Board) and also to External audience to the Investors / Venture Capitalists.
- Should have a flair for Investor Relations.
- Will conduct Competitive Analysis by monitoring the Business Environment and Report on development which may effect the future Business Prospects.
- Analysis and Monitoring of Monthly and Quarterly Data of all Units.
- Should work in close tandem with VP – Business Development / COO and MD for Achieving Business Goals and Objectives.
- Develop and communicate key Project Findings to the Management.
- Should be good at Metrics / MIS Reporting.
Soft Skills : Should be good at Analytical and Judgemental skills . Should have a pleasing personality and should have great Presentation skills and Interpersonal skills.
Company Profile : Founded in October 1995, company manufactures sugar, energy, ethanol and biofertilizers. This company is an integrated manufacturing company with strategic focus on Sugar and its allied products in Power and Ethanol. The Company’s registered office is in Belgaum, Karnataka and Corporate Office is at Mumbai. Company’s key manufacturing facility is in Munoli, Athani & Havalgah, Karnataka and company also operate three leased facilities at Ajara & Arag in Maharashtra and at Aland in Karnataka. Company has the largest sugar refining capacity in India of 4000 tons per day (TPD), two 1000TPD each refineries integrated with its plants at Munoli and Athani and a 2000 TPD port based refinery coming up in Haldia. Company has acquired a majority stake in an engineering company primarily engaged in providing turnkey solutions in the field of distilleries, Ethanol plants and bio-fuels. Company has also acquired a standalone distillery of 100 KLPD from a Petrochem company located at Khopoli, Maharashtra. The company is working on other acquisitions, expansions and lease opportunities to strengthen its existing strong fundamentals and growth prospects.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Manager – Corporate Planning & Strategy – CRD/2074” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park – 2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Pune – 411 007
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170 / 09822171815
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com &
http://www.YouWithNet.com (Create your website online within few hours)