- The person should have good knowledge and hands on experience in Incoming Quality, Incoming Inspection, Supplier.
- Maintain all records related with Incoming quality.
- Plan & conduct the system / process audits at supplier end for supplier evaluation / development
- Handle the supplier & quick finding the defect & their solution.
- Take the First part Approval of new product & provide the Master & Limit sample for new product to supplier.
- Generating Inspection standards for receiving component
- Evalute suppliers rejection in PPM
- Follow up of material from the suppliers.
- Issuing of monthly schedule to the suppliers.
- Taking supplier process & quality audit.
- New vendor development & evaluation
Company’s Profile : MNC, world’s largest producer of automotive exhaust systems for the replacement and original equipment markets. Company offers world-class, engine-t0o-tailpipe exhaust solutions for domestic and import vehicles. Company’s worldwide network of full-service engineering and development centers span five continents and allows company to bring new products and the latest technologies to the market faster. With this world-class support, company possesses the technical excellence needed to meet today’s needs while developing solutions to tomorrow’s challenges. Company offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Company is an industry leader in emission control products, offers a complete line-up to meet all customer needs. Group is a $ 4.4 billion global manufacturing company with some 19,000 employees worldwide & has nearly 80 manufacturing, technical and engineering facilities in 24 countries on six continents.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Sr. Engineer Incoming Quality Inspection – CRD/2133” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal