MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, is looking for :
Post : Team Leader / Production Supervision – CRD/2165
Location : Satara (Maharashtra)
Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical Engineer
Experience : 4 to 5 years of experience in Production Supervision
Job Responsibilities :
- Man management skills.
- Inventory management Ensure efficient deployment of manpower in the shifts.
- Ensure the procedures & systems are being followed.
- Ensure the defined process & quality checks are carried out at defined frequency.
- Ensure the flow of material for smooth functioning of production.
- Execution of production plan on the shop floor.
- Monitor the operator performance in the shifts.
- Concealing of the subordinates for efficient functioning.
- Define job priorities for the Maintenance.
- Trouble shooting for process problems related to machine & material in the shifts.
- Monitor the machine performance to deliver the product of desired quality.
- Analyze of the repetitive problems and root cause solutions.
- New product development-production run.
- Making trial production and bulk production.
- Execute the KPI projects by maximum people involvement.
- Ensuring clean, healthy & safe working envoirment on the shop floor.
- Ensure the discipline on the shop floor.
- Continual improvement.
- Overall management of the prod. & related activities.
Major Activities / Principal Accountability :
- Completely responsible for running & managing the production operation of multi product line.
- Allocation of manpower in the shift. Making the production plan for the shift.
- Ensuring the procedures are followed.
- Ensure the process sheets & the SPC charts are duly filled up by the operators.
- Ensure the proper trace ability of the products at the different stages in production.
- Ensure that the required work order, pallet balance sheet and spool labels are available on the shop floor.
- Ensure that the required instruments like micrometer, hanch-midtmeter is available on the shop floor and is in good condition.
- Ensure to handover the samples required by lab.
- Attending the process problem on the machines and doing trouble shooting.
- Ensure for rework of rejected material and mix them in regular pallets.
- Providing online help during crises situation.
- E.g.-When there are more no. of fr. in a group.
- Ensure the product and process quality parameters are checked at defined frequency and re-verify the same.
- Ensure that the machines are producing the right quality product.
- Ensure re-setting the machines for which product quality parameters are not in specification
- Ensure timely and efficient setting up of the machines.
- Ensure that the necessary process parts as per specification defined in setting chart are fitted on the machine.
- Execute the final checking (over control) is been done as per defined frequency.
- Keeping the record of temperature and humidity on the shop floor.
- Execute the product changeovers as per the production plan. Certifying the post changeover checklist.
- Execute re-setting of the machines after major maintenance.
- Certify the post maintenance checklist.
- Make decisions on products that are on the borderline in comparison to the specifications.
- Ensure that the production plan, dispatch plan are met.
- Keeping the track of productivity for the shift. Prioritize the maintenance activities
- Ensure the good housekeeping in the plant. Ensure for installation of new machine after maintenance handover.
- Executing the process trials. Execute the machine setting for new product development.
- Monitor the process and product quality parameter trend for new product. Executing the trial production and bulk production.
- Welder setting.
- Executing the preventive checks on welder at defined intervals.
- Ensure that all the auxiliary equipment are available at right place.
- Ensure that all the auxiliary equipments are in right operating condition.
- Ensure and provide if required the process parts needed Ensuring the machine length calibration at defined frequency.
- Coach the operators for the process knowledge. Development of sub-ordinates by continuous interaction.
- Understand the problems of subordinates and provide the solution or help if possible.
- Guide the subordinates for effective way of working.
- Skill development in the subordinates.
- Get involved in the solving of the problems occurring on shop floor.
- Minimize the scrap and rework.
- Promote the concept of ‘Safety First ‘Safety Always‘
- Conduct the daily shift change meetings.
- Ensure that the relevant information is passed on to the shifts.
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in Belgium. Company develops an arrany of high-tech products, systems and services for customers in various sectors. Founded in 1880, the company has close to 100 industrial sites in 30 countries and 18500 employees, achieved a turnover of 3.2 billion € in 2006 and has customers in more than 120 countries. Customers of the company are from many sectors – from the automotive, construction, offshore and telecom industries to the textile industry and environment-friendly burner manufacturers. Company supplies steel cord products for radial tire reinforcement to virtually all the world’s major tire manufacturers. The company also supplies customers in the automotive sector with many specialized wire products which meet the highest quality requirements and standards. These include spring wires, fine cable wires, welding wires, cables for side-window systems and wire for windshield wiper arms and blades. The company is active in practically all the other economic sectors. Some company’s products are clearly visible, but most of them are hidden. Plant at pune is 100% subsidiary of a Belgium Company, manufacturing Steel type cord and Hose Reinforcement wire.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Team Leader / Production Supervision – CRD/2165” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal,
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com