MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, is looking for :
Post : Process Engineer – CRD/2681
Location : Lonand, Satara
Qualification : BE – Mechanical / Metallurgy / Production
Experience : 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
Job Description : Manufacturing Management
- Experience in productivity Improvement through PIA activity and Waste elimination.
- Design and implementation of material handling facilities and workstation ergonomics.
- Process improvements and set up time reduction (SMED).
- Experience in most preferred layout and facility planning.
- Conducting training programs
- Relevant experience in tools and Manufacturing excellence-TAKT time evaluation
- Able to plan, co-ordinate and direct design and production activity
- Plan and conduct engineering projects and manufacturing assignments.
- Responsible for commissioning of new equipment for the plant, execution of capital proposals.
- Work independently to establish manufacturing process during introduction and Development of new products.
- Recommend changes in methods or procedures and implement such changes as approved.
- Control various load factors to assure maximum usage of available capacity taking into account available tools,
- labor and equipments.
- Exposure to LEAN MANUFACTURING Concept.
- Technology Advancements and Manufacturing Process Development.
- Production Support & Handling Production Complaints related to Jig/fixtures & operation cycle time.
- Planning, scheduling, execution and review of new product development.
- Engineering documentation of drawings and specifications.
- Support to Purchase Department in component development for global requirement .
- Co-ordination & manufacturing planning of final assembly
- Responsibility for production – documents (PFMEA, Control – plans, Working – Plans.
- Evaluation & interpretation of production data
- Member of international HU 8 – KAIZEN – team
- Release procedures for new projects
- Optimization projects for final assembly
- Specify & order new equipment
- Ordering of spare parts
- Vendor development for manufacturing jigs, fixtures & tooling
- New product Development. Process study, process re-engineering
- Development of In house process, line balancing, Capacity planning.
- Preparation of Development Schedule.
- Documentation of ISO-9001-2000 and TS-16949.
- Training to be given to operators Prepare SOP
- Take training evaluations of operators
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Process Engineer – CRD/2681” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal,
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : email@example.com.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com