MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Post : Process Engineer – CRD/4031
Location : Surat
Qualification :B.E. / B.Tech – Chemical, Biochemical / Civil / Environmental Engineering
Experience : 4 – 6 years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gained thorough knowledge of water and wastewater treatment technologies, equipment, markets, customers and competitors.
- Read and interpret process design calculations, flowsheets, P&IDs, contracts, specifications and drawings.
- Demonstrated expertise in biological processes for wastewater treatment. Good understanding of process simulation software (e.g. BioWin) will be required.
- Must have demonstrated inter-personal, customer relations and leadership skills.
- Experience in wastewater treatment related to industries like Power, F&B, Metal Treatment, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals and/or Government sector will be preferred.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints
Ability to make decisions requiring the use of a variety of variables in non-standard situations.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex industry related documents;
Ability to understand and speak English, at advanced level, via written and verbal communication.
Proficiency in Word, Excel and other MS Office programs, and computer aided drafting systems. 1,200+ hours experience using AutoCAD Electrical software application. Experience in using Autodesk Vault would help.
- knowledge of water and wastewater treatment technologies, equipment, markets,
- Experience in working in an engineering service office would help.
- Should be able to work independently and as a Team member.
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations, refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp and paper and energy sectors. Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Process Engineer – CRD/4031” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com