A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Program Manager – CRD/2653
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B.E. Mechanical / MBA
Experience : 8 To 9 Years experience in Program Management
Job Description :
- Responsible for leading Program Launch Teams (PLT), Gate Reviews and Program Reviews.
- Maintain Master Timing Schedule.
- Disseminates information within assigned work teams.
- Maintain constant contact with others outside the work group at all company sites.
- Tracks timing and analyzes and reports variances to baseline and prepares exception reports.
- Provide informational interface from all company plants to Corporate Manufacturing Services.
- Maintain all four square tracking forms.
- Participate in executive reviews with key suppliers.
- Responsible for leading the PLT to a successful launch by stimulating interaction between functional groups.
- Challenging team members to contribute proactively to the program’s success / providing tools that promote
- Controlled and measurable progress toward program goals.
- Responsible for implementing or assisting in the implementation of new Program Management practices and procedures.
- Responsible for assisting Product Engineering in managing prototype delivery through rallying additional company resources.
- Responsible for cost negotiation and productivity for the benefit of the program and company overall.
- Responsible to lead or help facilitate special projects related to programs or plants.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Competencies :
- Program management skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, labor and burden
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output
- Analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
- PC and network skills including software, planning, databases, etc.
- Organizational skills
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Program Manager – CRD/2653” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com