MNC, Very renowned company provides services in the area of design, engineering & software services is looking for :
Post : Project Engineer – Mechanical – CRD/2096
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / Diploma – Mechanical Engineering
Experience : 4 – 6 years experience in operations of automotive industries or Industrial process plants (preferably painting systems).
Job description :
- Good knowledge in operations of Plant Engineering Processes
- Expert in project management
- Competent knowledge on design of Plants
- Good experience in MS office software (MS word, Excel etc)
- Good experience in using management tools like MS Project etc.
- Good understanding of drawings (plant layouts etc.)
- Able to analyze / synthesize and take suitable corrective, preventive and advance actions during execution of the project
- Good knowledge on safety regulations and the implementation
- Manager of all activities, employees and logistics in Yard from designing till commissioning
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and the Plant quality through analysis and management of various activities at Yard
- Manage the customer relation to guarantee co-operation and good management
- Manage International customers and suppliers
- Verify and approve suppliers activities and quality of supplied products at Yard
- Prepare Job order plan from Initial plan along with his collaborators
- Review and update the plan
- Conduct weekly progress meetings with customer and with Manufacturing Manager
- Manage critical situations and deviations arising during the execution of the project
- Controls safety regulations at yard
- Controls the cost of poor quality at Yard
- Reporting to Manufacturing Manager
Company’s Profile : This company is a fully owned subsidiary of a USA MNC with its offices (software development and design services centers) at Bangalore and Gurgaon India. Building on their successful 30-year European history, company specifically meets the needs of small to mid-sized companies. Some of the leading customers include BMW, Audi, Maytag and Alessi. Overall company has helped over 5,000 manufacturers compete globally and improve profitability. A business unit of this company provides services in the area of design, engineering and software services to its European customers. Company has their delivery centers in India located at Bangalore and Gurgaon (near Delhi) and their sales and marketing offices located at Italy, France and Germany, Japan and US. Being a part of an established player in the European market with decades of experience in delivering products and services to the global market, company delivers business value in core design and engineering operations to its customers. With unique technology solution combining solids and surface, good presence in Europe and Japan, industry proven Plm solution, growing Contract Engineering business (India) and global experienced R&D team (Italy, France and India), company represents the new global generation of design technology, speaking languages of designers, engineers and manufacturers. Through consulting services, software tools and customer care, company helps manufacturers optimizing their entire product development processes and helps industrial designers creating better, more innovative products. Company provides the only technology that links three separate design areas: the concept, its development and the finished product. In this way, company enables thousands of company customers to innovate, to compete and to rise to the challenges of global markets, by the integration of processes, which helps to accelerate time to market and to reduce costs. Having been active in emerging markets with dedicated structures for many years, company can provide outsourcing services, thus offering companies a new opportunity to go international. All this means that company can count among its customers some of the most significant enterprises in the industrial market. Besides the USA and Italy, company offices are located around the globe in France, Germany, Japan, China and India. Additionally, the company has established strategic relationships with Value-Added Resellers (VARs) to complement its direct force.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Project Engineer – Mechanical – CRD/2096” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
(Create your web-site within few hours)