a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper,
process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing
etc., is looking for :
: Proposals Manager – CRD/4003
M.E. / M.Tech / B.E.
/ B.Tech – Chemical
: 7 – 15 years
Provide leadership and support to the
Proposals team by allocating resources accordingly, provide technical
support as needed and ensure that customers are pleased with the
quality of work provided.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor the progress of completion of proposal work and reporting status.
- Oversee the technical specifications and cost schedules for all proposals.
- Prepare progress reports on department output and forecasted bid projects.
- Ensure communication channels are maintained between all relevant internal departments to secure ongoing business.
- Liaise with internal departments
and external suppliers to establish the costs and key design parameters
for the selected equipment.
- On receipt of orders review
technical and commercial information and issue specifications to the
relevant departments for the equipment being
- Attend handover meeting with all departments involved in working on the contract
- Provide technical back–up for the sales department as requested.
- Accompany marketing team and attend qualified and high level technical and commercial discussions with customers.
- Attend occasional liaison meeting/site visits with potential clients.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the Company.
- Supervise Proposal Engineer and review the cost estimate and final commercial proposal prior to submission.
Sr. Process Engineer assigned to proposal team and review all technical
specification associated with the proposal, including implied equipment
and process guarantees and warrantees.
- Must have computer experience using company standard software and Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Graphic application programs.
Travel: 20% some international travel required
Company’s Profile: MNC,
A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper,
process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc,
currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300
motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group
designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components
for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in
various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater
desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions
for power stations, refineries and water desalination
facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally
markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp
preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to
these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes
in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided
by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp
and paper and energy sectors.
send their resume at email@example.com
with present salary and subject “Proposals
Manager – CRD/4003” on
you know someone with
the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the above details.
Phone : 020-25888757 /
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.