MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, is looking for :
Post : Purchase Officer – CRD/2164
Location : Satara (Maharashtra)
Qualification : DME / B.E.
Experience : 4 to 5 years of relevant experience
Job Responsibilities :
- Person should have knowledge of Purchasing, Imports and Exports
- To ensure that purchasing procedure and ISO requirements are complied in every aspect for all the item.
- To ensure that company get the best deal in terms of price, quality, credit terms and services.
- To search for and to select new suppliers and to evaluate existing (nominated) ones in accordance with ISO – requirements
- To obtain quotation.
- To contact, negotiate, and bargain with the supplier.
- To raise Purchase order as per the Purchase procedure.
- To follow up and monitor on those undelivered and partially delivered orders.
- To liase with end users and receiving people.
- To maintain data base on suppliers, normal delivery and lead time
- To liase with third party overseas suppliers, company sales office and BENG as which shipment schedules.
- To liase with forwarding agents and with shipping lines or their agents in Mumbai.
- To liase with DGFT for licence wherever applicable.
- To liase with customs, if the situation required, i.e : asking for additional data and information, goods stuck at the port, and in case of customs examination.
- To control and administer all incoming shipments. To make sure they are cleared in due course without delay and extra costs or detention.
- To check and make sure all information provided on import Bill of entry are correct, including duty and CVD and other applicable recoverable and non-recoverable taxes.
- To keep and maintain import files up to a high standard and in order.
- To submit application for duty refund wherever applicable and follow-up till refund is received.
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in Belgium. Company develops an arrany of high-tech products, systems and services for customers in various sectors. Founded in 1880, the company has close to 100 industrial sites in 30 countries and 18500 employees, achieved a turnover of 3.2 billion € in 2006 and has customers in more than 120 countries. Customers of the company are from many sectors – from the automotive, construction, offshore and telecom industries to the textile industry and environment-friendly burner manufacturers. Company supplies steel cord products for radial tire reinforcement to virtually all the world’s major tire manufacturers. The company also supplies customers in the automotive sector with many specialized wire products which meet the highest quality requirements and standards. These include spring wires, fine cable wires, welding wires, cables for side-window systems and wire for windshield wiper arms and blades. The company is active in practically all the other economic sectors. Some company’s products are clearly visible, but most of them are hidden. Plant at pune is 100% subsidiary of a Belgium Company, manufacturing Steel type cord and Hose Reinforcement wire.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Purchase Officer – CRD/2164” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal,
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com