the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal
and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Location : Delhi
Qualification : B.E. with MBA and/or Master’s degree in Chemical, Biochemical, Civil or Environmental Engineering discipline
Experience : Requires 8-10 years experience in a
position equivalent to Sales Manager to have gained thorough knowledge
of water and wastewater treatment technologies, equipment, markets,
customers and competitors.
- Responsible for overseeing sales revenue for the company within the water and wastewater treatment industry.
a market focused team of regional representatives.
- Accountable for Profit and Loss and to complete assigned activities
under the direction of the Country General Manager.
- Delivery of profitable sales to the
business group. Plan sales strategies, track prospects, co-ordinate
sales efforts to achieve sales targets.
- Development of new
business opportunities in the region. Meet with customers and
consulting engineers to provide technical / sales product presentation,
assess needs and propose appropriate equipment.
- Identify and develop new sales representatives/agents to increase market share in the region.
- Establishing sales strategies for sustainable business growth.
Generate and present competitive process designs, equipment proposals
and approve / negotiate final pricing and terms.
- Identify and
advise on trends in the industry that would impact on sales and
specific product lines for the business. Prepare forecasts and reports
on sales activities.
- Develop and monitor budget for the region.
- Maintenance of close relationships with key clients and consultants in the region.
- Promote the business strategy within the region and client base to
ensure all of the products are effectively promoted. Develop and
update knowledge of new products, modifications, market trends and
competitor strategy through reading, attending/presenting at trade
shows and networking.
- Provide written sales reports, forecasts and build the annual sales budget for management approval.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Extensive National and International travel will be required.
- Requires ability to read and interpret flowsheets, P&IDs, contracts, specifications and drawings.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales, marketing, bidding and pricing techniques.
- Must be able to communicate verbally in writing in the English
language on a technical level and make formal presentations.
- Must have demonstrated inter-personal, customer relations and leadership skills.
- Requires the ability to independently plan and conduct successful sales
programs and strategies with skills to negotiate favorable pricing and
- Experience in sales related to industries like Power,
F&B, Metal Treatment, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals and/or
Government sector will be preferred.
- Experience in proposal, quotations or Design Engineering would be an advantage.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of practical problems.
- Ability to make decisions requiring the use of multiple variables in complex non standard situations.
- Ability to make decisions when selling products, to enhance company profitability.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office
products. Knowledge of AutoCad will be considered as an added advantage.
- Ability to understand the sales of capital and commodity related products to the Water/Wastewater Industry
- Knowledge of national/international process contractors and consultants in the waste water industry.
International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment,
food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some
30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations.
The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions
and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in
various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination
technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations,
refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group
designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper
production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In
addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that
specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications
provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp
and paper and energy sectors.
firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject
“Regional Sales Manager (Northern India) – CRD/2827“ on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com