MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency, power solutions, is looking for :
Post : Sales Manager – CRD/2106
Location : Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad
Qualification : B.E. (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechanical). MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience : 6 yrs & above in Building /Infrastructure industry
Job Description :
- Person should have experience in Project Sales – Integrated Building Management System.
- Plan, lead and implement sales strategy in line with agreed objectives and targets.
- Work on the existing industry ( consultants/ PMCs/ Developers) to create a leadership position for the company
- Target based selling with adherence to the company’s sales process & policies
- Acquiring the skill set & knowledge required to show value proposition to the clients
- Establish and sustain relationships with key accounts for continuous growth.
- Ensure strong knowledge of Company products/services and their functionality across the organization by designing and rolling out ongoing product knowledge training programs.
- Manage service providers & outsourcing partners through standardization process & training programs.
- Provide support to Sales teams by preparing demos and presentations.
- Report functionality issues and/or bugs to Product Management/Technology Operations and verify proposed solutions (e.g. Company Transact, Company Link, etc.).
- Manage the performance of individual members of own team.
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 140,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that controlheating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Sales Manager – CRD/2106” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park – 2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Pune – 411 007
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170 / 09822171815
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com &
(Create your website online within few hours)