A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Senior Analyst – Cost Estimating – CRD/2743
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE + ICWA
Experience : Minimum 4 to 8 years manufacturing experience
Job Description :
- Manage Programs for different product for India with close interactions WHQ and plants
- knowledge of driveline products from Automotive Industry
- Business Plans preparation & implementation
- Interaction with customer for contracts/agreements.
- Runs the business case template new opportunities in India
- Support Indian management with independent functioning of costing and business proposal
- Financial analysis of existing business and forecasting
- Set-up initial product pricing for new products and business in India.
- Evaluate procurement pricing and look for the cost saving opportunities.
- Gather, analyze and interpret product cost, financial, statistical and technical data.
- Analysis of specific product cost, comparable products comparisons, capacity analysis and review of multiple inputs and verification of accuracy.
- Researches local and international cost structures in support of business case development.
- Reviews RFQ packages and Cost Request Cover Letters details with Sales Coordinators.
- Monitors open Cost Requests through four square format and resolves any issues that may delay timing.
- Requires interaction with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing.
- Manages individual Cost Requests with respect to accuracy, completeness and timing.
– Reviews BOM development with Engineering
– Reviews Purchasing estimates
– Reviews Packaging, Freight, and Duties estimates
– Works with Lead Plant in development of Manufacturing cost
– Develops Business Case. Resolves Cost or Pricing issues
– Reviews final Business Case with Manager and Director of Cost Estimating
- Monitor programs and projects and maintain Cost Books for company awarded business.
- Attends daily Cost Request Meeting, as required.
- Participates in PLT’s and Program Reviews, as required.
Required Competencies :
- Understanding of Cost Estimating & Quoting Process
- Understanding of Engineering Designs & BOM’s
- Understanding of Purchasing & Logistics Cost
- Understanding & Experience of Manufacturing Cost
- Experience in Budgeting
- Experience in Cost Analysis & Variance Reporting
- Supervisory Skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Analytical / Problem Solving Skills
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Senior Analyst – Cost Estimating – CRD/2743” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com