A world leader in the
design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of
driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and
metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Sr.Associate Logistics / Excise & Import Export – CRD/2840
5 to 10 years
- VAT & CST – returns, assessments, appeal
- Provisional assessment in Central Excise
- Sales Tax (Monthly, quaterly return)
- Entry tax (Summary & returns)
- Liaisining with STPI
- Handling Custom Matter & Liaisining with the Custom
- Liaisoning with central excise department and maintaining
- Attend routine queries raised by the department
- Manage the duty-drawback consultant & refunds
- Form IV, RG-1,RG 23-PARTA, RG23-Parte, 57 Register
- Attend Excise audits and provide the required information’s.
- Monthly return-ER1
- Sales tax assessment work
- Report on ER V, ST 3 for service tax return and excise
- Planning and Imports of Raw Material (CKD) & Spare parts.
- Imports of Capital Goods & CBU.
- Co-ordination with shipping lines for timely removal of goods from origin.
- Documentation related with import & export activity.
- Customs formalities relating to Import & Export Clearances.
- Co-Ordination with CHA & Transporters.
- Correspondence with government departments like Customs & Jt.DGFT
- Freight negotiations with freight forwarding agencies for Import & Export Shipments.
- CHA negotiations & agreements. Transport negotiations & agreements.
- Total control over inbound & outbound logistics activity.
- EPCG License Application, Compliance & Redemption.
- Duty draw back of Re-Exported goods (Export under Sec.74).
- Manage the Outbound Logistics function.
- Extensive knowledge of logistics practices throughout the
- Good Communication Skills
- Organizing Skills
- Inventory Control
Company’s Profile :
A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and
manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related
components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994,
with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today,
Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest
automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its
original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities
around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a
publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is
the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the
top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can
send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with present salary and subject “Sr.Associate
Logistics / Excise & Import Export – CRD/2840” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with
the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com
with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Centre for Right
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com