Wholly owned subsidiary of USD 14 billion technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations is looking for:
Position: Sr. Engineer / Asst. Manager Contracts – CRD / 4043
Qualification: BE – Mechanical / Metallurgy
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Job Description :
- Will look after contract administration, customer service, order fulfillment and import/export compliance processes
- ensures that all necessary actions are taken to adhere to applicable business processes and achieve customer service excellence.
- Administering contracts to assure all contractual commitments are met including terms and conditions review of new purchase orders/contracts
- Establish, develop and maintain effective communication between all factory functional groups to ensure customer service excellence is proactively addressed.
- Promote a spirit of cooperation with Business Managers, Demand Management, Master Schedulers, Finance, Shipping, product managers and other process owners to insure customer perspective is represented throughout the order fulfillment process.
- Provide and maintain a high level of visibility with respect to customer service requirements and performance.
- Preparation, monitoring and maintenance of customer correspondence and documented records of all agreements and contract revisions
- Entering and managing orders and managing requirements from customer Procurement web-site or other electronic procurement systems
- Maintain contact with customer to review shipment schedules, contract terms and conditions, follow-on orders, negotiations and past due accounts and resolve differences and problems
- Creating and issuing business correspondences
- Supporting commercial aspects of product development programs
- Coordination of product returns and fulfillment of aftermarket spares requirements
- Resolution of customer tactical issues and day-to-day customer interface.
- Assist finance to obtain payment of past due invoices
- Coordinate customer factory visits
- Develop, mentor, coach and lead the Contracts Team members to develop the skill sets and capabilities necessary to provide world class service.
- Develop a high performing team and drive the team to continuously improve processes and attain higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Administer the import/export compliance process
- Produce and manage metrics that demonstrate continuous improvement activities for customer satisfaction.
- Order entry accuracy and cycle time
- Employee satisfaction and motivation
- Responsiveness to customer inquires/requirements (internal and external)
- On-time delivery to customer requested date (shared)
- Import/export compliance
- Payment receipt within net terms
- Customer Satisfaction
Company Profile :One of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. Backed by fifty-year track-record of excellence and world-leading innovation in manufacturing of all types of Industrial Valves, the company provides engineered flow-control solutions for key sectors of the economy such as oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, chemicals, fertilizers and pharmaceuticals. Its products and systems are marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Sr. Engineer / Asst. Manager Contracts – CRD / 4043” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this message to your friends, relatives, colleagues who would be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com