MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, employees 85000 worldwide and several plants worldwide in 21 countries is looking for :
Position : Sr .Manufacturing Engineering – CRD/2619
Location : Pune
Qualifications : BE – Electronics
Experience : 5 – 8 years experience
Leads the Process Engineering department in operating with a high level of efficiency, integrity, and enthusiasm.
Associated Job Duties
- strives to achieve excellence in all endeavors. Ensures that process parameters are within acceptable tolerances for products and components, and results in solder quality that meets IPC-610D requirements (or other applicable standard).
- Be a creative and proactive contributor on the management team, focused on continuous improvement at all times.
- Facilitate purchasing requisitions for stationary goods and distribute to members of the same department. Directs Manufacturing Engineering Technicians on their assigned lines in the observation of machine and line performance, and provide guidance in the determination of the necessary steps to achieve optimum machine and process efficiency.
- Provides training to Manufacturing Engineering Technicians and Manufacturing Engineering Assistants in subjects such as equipment maintenance and repair; machine programming and optimization; and part-data (PD) file creation.
- Interfaces with Line Supervisors, Machine Support Manager, and Manufacturing Engineers to determine corrective actions needed to optimize machine efficiency and effectiveness (yields). Creates, documents and implements procedures that ensure continued operational excellence throughout the plant.
- As required, provides expertise and direction to Manufacturing Engineering Technicians and Machine Support Technicians on machine adjustments, repairs or other demand-maintenance activity. Manages the coverage of Manufacturing Engineering Technician duties in assigned plant if an MET is absent due to vacation, illness, training or some other reason. On certain occasions, perform those duties if and when a critical need arises.
- Assists Manufacturing Engineers in determining optimum process performance by assisting with I.R. reflow profiles, wave solder profiles, screen printing of solder paste, designing and manufacturing of necessary tooling, and suggestions for design for manufacturing (DFM).
- Ensures that data integrity functions such as program and PD back-ups are completed regularly on all lines in assigned plant.
- Designs and / or procures production tooling, including stencils, vacuum plates, wave solder pallets and product-specific fixtures and jigs.
- Support the new product introduction process.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, has employees 85000 world wide and has 55 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide in 21 countries. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc. Company’s customers span all industries, including consumer products; aerospace and defense; automotive; business automation; computing and storage; industrial, instrumentation and medical; networking; and telecommunications.
Interested professionals can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Sr .Manufacturing Engineering – CRD/2619” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail :email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com