Position : Statistical Analyst – CRD/2372
- Experienced in successful application of Statistical Methods in an operations environment
- Design perform annual assessment of the factory’s use of statistical methods
- Work with the factory Quality Manager to produce a gap analysis
- Advise the Quality Manager of projects and training required to close gaps.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible to ensure appropriate and effective use of statistics in all areas of their factory’s Operations.
- The factory Quality Manager will develop the Statistical Analysts specialist skills.
- The Statistical Analyst will support Operations Management identify improvement opportunities that enhance the site and company performance.
- He or she will direct the Site’s efforts in use of appropriate and effective statistical methods to achieve robust and capable processes.
- Conduct baseline assessment of sites use of statistical methods
- Identify gaps in site’s application of statistical tools & identify key improvement priorities to enhance site and company performance.
- Provide leadership to teams working on statistical projects
- Provide coaching and mentoring in the use of statistical methods where required
- Deliver Training to the site on Statistical Methods
- Support development of a network of Statistical Analysts to support improvement across company.
- Development of own professional skills
- Where the site has a systemic problem or a difficult to root cause problem – provide specialist support
- Where complex statistical analysis is required support the site by providing specialist input
- Take the role of Project Leader or Sponsor for teams who are not experienced in using statistical methods
- Where project team have some experience take a coaching mentoring role in project work
- Develop training materials
- Deliver training to the factory in Statistical Methods
- Review the training for effectiveness
- Continually Improve the training delivered to the factory
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
(Create your web-site within few hours)