Part of the Multinational Company with current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people, is looking for :
Post : System Administrator – CRD/2162
Location : Pune
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree is required. MCSE certification will be preferred.
Experience : Two or more years of Systems/Network Administrator experience is required. Job description :
- Person should have experience in System Administrator
- Responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies managed by GECIA (Global Engineering Centre India Airpowar),
- Works with management to define appropriate standards, policies, procedures, software tool sets, and supporting peripherals to facilitate the management, accountability, functionality, and security of systems. Monitors system resource use.
- Provides ongoing trend analysis for determining current needs and future resource requirements.
- Provides recommendations to management on system upgrades, vendor products and system enhancements.
- Researches, recommends and implements changes to enhance system security. Develops, tests and implements Disaster Recovery Plan.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assists in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
- Develops, maintains and monitors procedures for all server backups.
- Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs.
- Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement.
- Perform on-site and remote technical support.
- Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Maintains excellent communication with other Information Systems departments of Company on all tasks and projects.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Provides emergency on-call support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities required :
- Several years experience with HP Server platforms with an emphasis on Active Directory.
- Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations to include experience with Cisco routers & switches, Internet firewalls, and wireless technology.
- Basic Windows scripting skills.
- Experience setting up and managing database systems such as SQL Server. Advanced hardware & software troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Lotus Notes Administration and deployment of web applications on HP servers. Maintains quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and is a team player with the ability to work well independently.
- Must possess above average organization skills, excellent communication skills, and can demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Considered an out of the box thinker and displays a willingness to learn.
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “System Administrator – CRD/2162” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
(Create your web-site within few hours)