MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Position : Design Engineer-CRD/4118
Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E. / Diploma (Mechanical)
Experience : 2 – 5 years of experience
Job Description :
- Ability to read and understand specification, fabrication, erection, and standard engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of machining, fabrication, and assembly techniques.
- Knowledge of drafting standard for both structural and mechanical design.
- Experience using Autodesk Inventor or other 3D modeling software application
- Generating design and general arrangement drawings within estimated hours;
- Detailing drawings for fabrication and generating part lists categorizing all equipment components.
- Performing general engineering calculations.
- Assisting with product and process improvement projects.
- Performing duties unique to functional area which may include 3D modeling software application, maintaining and improving standard design.
Skills Required :
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex industry related documents.
Ability to understand English, at advanced level, via written and verbal communication.
Ability to make decisions requiring the use of a variety of variables in non-standard situations.
Experience in working in an engineering service office would help.
Should be able to work independently and as a Team member.
Proficiency in Word, Excel and other MS Office programs, and computer aided drafting systems.
Company’s Profile : MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations, refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp and paper and energy sectors.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Design Engineer-CRD/4118” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal,
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com