A subsidiary of a Spanish company that since 1982 has been dedicated to the design and production of control equipment for electric components in the automotive industry, being currently specialists in the fabrication of electrical test boards for automobile wiring is looking for:
Post : Finance & Admin Executive – CRD-4116
Location : Chakan
Qualification : Degree in Commerce + PG in Materials
Experience : 5 – 7 years of experience
- Record daily transactional accounting and prepare financial statements of Company (P&L, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance…)
- Monitoring, controlling and assuring needed cash flow to develop current activities
- Collect payments on overdue invoices, and validate suppliers’ invoices before proceeding with the payment: match invoice against the purchase order, check payment terms.
- Assure needed cash flow to start new operations and capital project expenditures
- Presentation of tax declarations on correct time, looking for deductions and tax strategies
- Keep track of all fixed assets of the company, tangible and intangible, including protection of inventions and Company mark
- Ensure that all employees are paid accurately and timely, applying withholdings and deductions, taking into account other data like reimbursements, bonuses, overtime and holiday pay.
- Prepare and keep official documentation related to employment relationship: labour contract,settlements, changes in job categories or workday…
- Compliance with labor and employment laws.
- Recruitment of new employees, attracting the right candidates through agreements with employment agencies and headhunters, job advertisements and CV database.
- Maintain database with employees’ information: entry date, type of contract, salary increments, agreed bonuses, holidays…
- Implement organizational policies, rules and regulations and control their fulfilment.
- Guarantee the continuous flow of stock to meet demand of all production plants and to keep the warehouse well-stocked.
- Negotiate better prices and delivery terms according to the plants’ requirements
- Keep track of the purchase orders sent to suppliers in order to receive the materials in time.
- Communicate with alternative suppliers and investigate the possibility of procuring cheaper materials from alternative sources.
- Compile all the necessary documentation for customs clearance to export material to each plant.
- Planning, scheduling and reviewing the supply of materials to each plant (reports, plan visits)
- Invoice customers for goods sold or services rendered, according to the official documentation received from commercial department: purchase order, working order.
- Ensure all invoices are correct and include all information needed before providing them to Expedition department: date, PO number, WO number, equivalency in € or $, exchange rate, payment terms.
- Deliver to expedition department needed copies of shipment documentation, including invoices, delivery notes, packing lists.
- Maintain coordination with customer and transport carriers to ensure that all the requirements are met on time.
- Provide all necessary information to transport carrier in order to make custom clearance without problems.
- Negotiate better prices and delivery terms with transport companies and customs agents.
- Keep track of all export and import data in order to fulfil legal requirements like periodic tax declarations.
- Provide the best travel options to employees and make sure all issues related to their staying in other country are under control: accommodation, transportation, meals, visas
- Take care of visitors, customers or suppliers; inform them about staying conditions, working time, rules about expenses and support them in case of potential problems during the trip.
Company’s Profile: This is a Spanish company that since 1982 has been dedicated to the design and production of control equipment for electric components in the automotive industry, being currently specialists in the fabrication of electrical test boards for automobile wiring. This Company is setting up a new Plant in Chakan, Pune
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Finance & Admin Executive – CRD-4116” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com