One of the largest Engineering and Manufacturing Indian companies in India today catering to core sectors of the economy like Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy etc. is looking for:
Post : Corporate Head-Supply Chain Management-CRD/ 4007
(Equivalent to General Manager Level Position)
Locations : Corporate Office, Bangalore
Qualification : BE / BTECH (Electrical Engineering stream). Masters in Material Management, MBA (Finance/SCM) is desirable
Experience : 15-18 years of professional experience; preferably with the product knowledge of all ranges of products of the company.
- Knowledge of raw materials and manufacturing processes.
- An understanding of business and management principles, leadership strategies and strategic planning.
- Familiarity with the principles of transportation.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, along with forecasting and analyzing data and financial information.
- Ability to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively.
- Strategic leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Company’s Profile : One of the largest Engineering and Manufacturing Indian companies in India today, Manufacturer of transformers, Traction Electrics, Powercar Generators and Batteries , Industrial Power and Control equipment, Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution and Control Equipment .It caters to core sectors of the economy like Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy etc.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Corporate Head-Supply Chain Management-CRD/ 4007” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com