MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Post : .net Programmer – CRD/4034
Location : Pune
Qualification :Any Graduate
Experience : 3 – 5 years
- Prepares detailed technical specifications in conformance with established standards.
- Programming experience in .net and Progress v.10
- should have developed modules for manufacturing set up like supply chain/ material management/ purchase / manufacturing
- Analyzes the specifications applying knowledge of system capabilities and program logic.
- Confers with other members of the team, users and/or management to resolve questions relating to program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Converts detailed specifications into structured application/interface code in conformance to established methodology and standards.
- In coordination with the QA Analyst and Business System Manager, resolves quality issues in a timely fashion based on the urgency of the issue.
- Participates in user meetings and teams to identify system requirements and develop design specifications. This activity relates to future and current implementations.
- Participates in developing schedules based on corporate mandates, available resources, skill-set of team members, functionality requirements and quality standards.
- Leads and/or participates in regular Encompix Team meetings
- Travel as required for needs analysis, training and implementations; may require one to three weeks per quarter. Travel may increase during implementations and major system upgrades.
- May require contact during off hours during intensive training, cutover or upgrades.
- Experience in a manufacturing or supply chain environment.
- Knowledge of general business practices, computer applications and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to deal with confidential and proprietary information
.NET and/or Progress v.10,ERP/MRP systems
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations, refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp and paper and energy sectors. Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Programmer – CRD/4034” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com