Wholly owned subsidiary of USD 14 billion technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations is looking for:
Position: Application Engineer- Control Valves – CRD / 4045
Qualification: BE Mechanical / IInstrumentation
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Job Description :
- Good Engineering Knowledge on Control Valve, Materials, pneumatic accessories, positioners Manufacturing Processes & Codes and Standards.
- Understanding customer’s technical Specifications, engineering standards & principles, practices, procedures and product requirements, interacting with End Users, EPC Contractors, Own Sales Teams, and Manufacturing Units & Suppliers
- Solving customer’s technical queries and assist them with appropriate solution.
- Oil & Gas process knowledge preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Adequate Knowledge of ERP & Office Software
- Positive Attitude & Ability to handle demanding customers
Company Profile :One of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. Backed by fifty-year track-record of excellence and world-leading innovation in manufacturing of all types of Industrial Valves, the company provides engineered flow-control solutions for key sectors of the economy such as oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, chemicals, fertilizers and pharmaceuticals. Its products and systems are marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Application Engineer- Control Valves – CRD / 4045” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this message to your friends, relatives, colleagues who would be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com