One of the largest Engineering and Manufacturing Indian companies in India today catering to core sectors of the economy like Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy etc. is looking for:
Post : Team Leader – Finance – CRD/3035
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : M.Com/CA Inter/ ICWA Inter/CA/ICWA
Experience : 5 to 10 years.
Job Description :
- Pay roll functions includes arranging salary, effecting recoveries, remittance of statutory payments, filing of returns, participation in wage negotiation, periodical reports etc.,
- Cash and bank functions includes transfer of funds, daily collection statements, checking of daily balances, arranging of Bank guarnatees, Bank reports, bank stock audits,checking of bank reconciliation.
- Accounts payable functions includes monitoring of preparatin of GRs and IR s , review of purchase order, Info records, monthly price variance reports, arranging payments to vendors, reconciliation of vendor balances, participation in purchase negotiation, coordiination with CFD for LC allocation and other related formalities. Monthly VAT availment and reconciliation , VAT reports to CFD ,issue of C forms to vendors, IUT transactions vendor agewise report to MMD and CFD, accounting of Credit notes and debit notes
- Accounts receivable functions includes Invoicing , facilitating of despatches both domestic and Export, negotiation of documents ,follow up of collection, monthly outstanding reports, daily collection statement ,ledger correction, interaction with Branches for collection and other sales related issues follow up for C forms, H forms etc., monthly reports to CFD and Marketing accounting of credit notes and debit notes , excise formalities
- Inventory control includes arranging for periodical physical inventory and match to SAP stock ,inventory reports to MMD and CFD, Attending to the bank requirements, statutory and internal audit requirements
- Liasoning with Govt departments like Excise,commercial tax, income tax, ESI, PF, NSS
- Replies to statutory and Internal auditors obeservation with action plan and implementation Attending to periodical Excise, PF and Income tax audit
- Checking and preparation of quarterly reports, monthly ERM reports, other MIS to CFD and internal departments , and external agencies. Board meeting informations, HO reconciliation
- Liasoning with IT team for SAP functions and requirements of all modules
- Cost control functions like review of purchase orders, material price variance analysis, review of customer order acceptance, RMC analysis, revenue expenses analysis
- Help in Preparation of Annual Operating plan, variance analysis, rolling forecast.
- Defining Key Responsibility Area for the Finance team, evaluation of performance and identifying training needs.
Company’s Profile : One of the largest Engineering and Manufacturing Indian companies in India today, Manufacturer of transformers, Traction Electrics, Powercar Generators and Batteries , Industrial Power and Control equipment, Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution and Control Equipment .It caters to core sectors of the economy like Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy etc. .
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Team Leader – Finance – CRD/3035” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com