manufacturing sites in 11 countries, founded in 1937, dealing in black,
white and color masterbatches as well as a full range of additives, is
: Technical Service Representative (Executive Level) – CRD/3066
Degree (4 years in University) or Master degree of Science /
Engineering in major of Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemist /
Polymer Science / Chemical Engineering
: At least 2-5 years in Sales and/or Technical field in Plastic or Polymer Industry
Job Summary : To
capture customer requirements and a trend of plastic industry, then
analyze and deploy all those needs into product and process
realization. Develop the marketing tools for promoting the
existing and products to customer in plastic arena such as blown film,
cast film, and extrusion coating. Follow the trial at the
customers, do the troubleshooting and handle the customer complaints.
Job Description :
cover the technical aspects in specialty application mainly PE, CPP and
coating industry. Some spot support on general-purpose business
can be requested during the initial period (1 to 2 years).
- To ensure that customers receive the technical advice, support and guidance service they need.
- Provide technical assistance in:
- Analyzing their requirements
- Advising adequate products for the application
- Promoting new products and following trials performed by customers
follow up and resolve customers complaints promptly and attending
trouble shooting. When necessary to participate in laboratory
- To stimulate and recommend products
improvements or developments and coordinate these activities between
our laboratories and customers.
- Explore the technical requirements of potential new markets or products that can bring or keep the company in the leadership.
- To understand our production capabilities and communicate with customers in order to maximize our efficiency in products supply.
- Writing procedure support ISO9001
- Any work assigned from Technical Service Manager
Other requirements :
- Two Asian language would be advantage (Chinese & Thai preferably)
- Age between 25 – 30 years old
- Independent and ready to travel intensively in Asia
- Good personality and should have good abilities in business and marketing analysis
Company’s Profile :
US MNC having 17 manufacturing sites in 11 countries: Argentina,
Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Thailand, the
U.K. and the U.S. This MNC has four research and development
centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia and sell their products in
over 80 countries. This MNC is a privately held company founded
in 1937 and employ over 1,500 people. Company’s products
include black, white and color masterbatches, as well as a full range
of additives from antistats, antiblocks and antioxidants to flame
retardants, optical brighteners, process aids and UV inhibitors.
candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with
present salary and subject “Technical Service Representative (Executive Level) – CRD/3066” on immediate basis.
you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at email@example.com
with the above details. You may forward this message to all
your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the
Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal
& Placement Consultant
for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 /
Fax : 020-25888757