MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and several plants worldwide is looking for :
Position : Test Engineer – CRD/2714
Location : Pune
Qualifications : BE in Electronics
Experience : Electronics / Electrical Engineering with minimum 6 years OR Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with minimum 8 years of experience in related field.
Job Description :
- Perform duties, which involve conventional engineering practices that may include a variety of complex duties from ICT, FVT, ESS to System level test.
- Manage the engineering test function for standard and / or custom devices.
- Effectively manage resource such as human or materials in order to fulfill 100% of goals and commitments.
- Through subordinate supervisors or professional staff, identify and evaluate test procedures and test equipment required to perform quality checks.
- Compile and document data necessary to analyze performance and make recommendations for changes in the testing process.
- Assist/spearhead in the development of special test equipment and software text programs as required for the successful completion of project.
- Assist customer, setup training program for new product testing procedures. Have 0 discrepancies in audits of either ISO or Tiger Team.
- Maintain all certifications required by the company. Provide training and mentor test engineers.
- Act as the liaison and technical conduit for assigned customers.
- Explore new avenues and test technologies for quality improvements on product assigned.
- Perform detailed analysis on test quality of product assigned, identify trends and spearhead corrective actions.
- Monitor, through assigned test engineer, all NPI activities.
- Supervisor and follow up on corrective maintenance programs for test equipment.
- Analyze causes and follow up on corrective maintenance to test equipment to prevent stops in the production lines.
- Coordinate, supervise and follow up on new procedures.
- Identify, propose and plan engineering changes for continuous improvement.
- Advise direct/indirect reports on problem resolution in their areas.
- Coordinate the engineering group to analyze the re-design of products and test equipment.
- Any new engineering project assignments given by the superior
- To be done within the standards of quality and productivity established by the company and in agreement with procedure control of testing programs and golden board with the purpose of assuring the quality of the product and reducing the costs, administering the assigned resources in efficient form
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the
Interested professionals can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Test Engineer – CRD/2714” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail :email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com