MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and several plants worldwide is looking for :
Position : Tooling Engineer – CRD/2255
Location : Pune
Qualifications : Diploma Tool & Die Making
Experience : 3 to 5 years of experience.
Job Description :
- Tooling Engineer is responsible for support of the Tooling Project Engineer (TPE), as assigned, for the design, fabrication and qualification of plastic injection molds and sheet metal dies by outside vendors.
- The Tooling Engineer should be familiar with all aspects of a tooling shop and have a thorough understanding of the operation of all the machine tools and other tools used in the process of fabricating molds and dies.
- Should also have a thorough understanding of the tool making process from start to finish and have experience managing this process.
- Work under the direction of the TPE in order to develop quotations and schedules for development programs of tools
- Work concurrently with Company’s CAD Services, Business Unit Management, Manufacturing, Test, Purchasing, and Quality departments throughout the design phase of a program.
- Strive to provide a design that not only meets the customer’s criteria
- Be familiar with all aspects of molded plastic and sheet metal parts and be knowledgeable in troubleshooting mold issues and die issues
- Estimate part cost for sheet metal and injection molded parts
- Assess the suitability of a particular mold or die shop to the needs of a particular job
- Stay abreast of the latest technology and techniques to provide input and approval of designs that are competitive and cost effective
- Exercise good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company employee policy
- Publish weekly tool tracking reports
- Participation in design failure modes effects analysis (DFMA)
- Development of quotation criteria
- Establishment of tool design and build timelines in collaboration with vendor to develop plans for timely execution
- Act as technical point of contact – Customer’s, Company’s and Vendor’s – for tool related issues
- Review of preliminary tool designs to insure compliance with Customer and/or Company’s tooling standards, Part drawing requirements, and Manufacturing volume requirements
- Review and approval of final tool designs
- Creation of tool maintenance plan and development of spare parts proposal
- Drive progress against established timelines
- Oversee the implementation of product related engineering change orders
- Drive vendor readiness around raw material supply, secondary operations, and production jigs and fixtures
- Manage tool samples from vendor
- Evaluate first article inspection reports
- Execute tool and part approval via Company’s Production Part Approval Process (JPPAP)
- Oversee production qualification tool runs
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Interested professionals can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Tooling Engineer – CRD/2255” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
(Create your web-site within few hours)