Post : Oracle Application Developer – CRD/2956
Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 5 to 8 years experience.
Job description :
- Must have done the RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) developments / implementations in Oracle Apps 11i.
- Should understand and follow the best development practices using AOL(Application Object Library) API, Oracle Reports, Forms, SQL, PL/SQL, XML Reports Publisher / BI, SQL Loader, Oracle Alerts.
- Should be able to create and customize Oracle Workflows.
- Should have knowledge of Multi-Org concepts.
- Should know the Oracle Forms Personalization and customization using CUSTOM.pll.
- Should have worked on Oracle Database 9i / 10g / 11g.
- Should have done Performance Tuning.
- Should be well adapted to Software Development Life Cycle.
Required Key Skills:
- Knowledge of any of the following modules – FA / PA / AP / AR / GL / CE / INV / OM / WIP / BOM / PO / HRMS / iExpenses.
- UNIX shell scripting.
- ADF (Application Developer Framework).
- Oracle R12.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com