Post : Lead Buyer – Value Analysis – System – CRD/2957
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE ( Mechanical / Production / Industrial/ Automobile )
Experience : 8 to 12 years experience.
Job description :
- Spearheading Value Analysis continuous improvement initiatives in processes
- Implementing strict measures in operating procedures to optimize resource/capacity utilization
- By Value Analysis & Value Engineering Techniques, Promoting Localisation of Imported products.
- Studying various New Techniques introduced in the market by which Profit Margins can be further increased in regularly purchased items
- Analysing, Estimating & Monitoring the Process wise cost of product with the vendors / suppliers.Implementing Value Engineering Techniques for having a better control on the cost of the product.
- Analysing & Working for various cost cutting Techniques.
- Finalization of supplier meeting targets of QCDD (Quality, Cost, Delivery & Development Lead Time).
- Interact & support Pricing Cell, Product Development, Supply Module, Manufacturing, Strategic Sourcing,Supplier Up gradation to meet QCD (Quality, Cost and Delivery) targets.
- Analysing & monitoring the Variances between Budgeted & Actual Raw Material Cost of Product.
- Responsible for all types of Techno-Commercial activities of Purchase for all the components in working groups like: Gears & Shafts, Forging, Bought Out, Sheet metal & Fabrication, Castings, Alloy Steel
- Development and procurement of “Bought Out, New Development ” components
- Experience in the development & procurement of Components Alloy Steel and High Speed Steel, Castings and Sheet Metal-fabrication for the Project.
- Costing & finalisation of the cost for the new projects and components.
- Selection of vendors on the basis of manufacturing facilities & quality system.
- Responsible for continuous Cost reduction of by Evaluating & developing new vendors to reduce the lead-time & Cost and for Quality improvement.
- Short term and long term scheduling for the flexible and rigid materials
- Responsible for conducting Drawing review meeting with vendors for quality improvement & standardisation.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Lead Buyer – Value Analysis – System – CRD/2957” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com