Part of the Multinational Company with current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people, is looking for :Processing.
Post : Accounts Officer – Transaction Processing – CRD/1989
Location : Nasik
Qualification : B. Com with MBA(Finance)
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years experience in Accounting Function (MIS / Accounts Payable)
Job Description :
- Vendors Bill Processing.
- Preparation / Tracking of ACP MIS for Top Management review & further improvements.
- Hundi payments processing and tracking.
- Ensure that internal controls with respect to Accounts Payable.
- Capital Additions and tax implication.
- Tracking fund requirement and ensuring payment to vendors on due date.
- Supplier reconciliation on periodic basis & ensure that the corrective actions are taken promptly.
- Reconciliation with Genl. Ledger.
- Accounts payables of Service invoices, transporters.
- C Form Issuance / Tracking , handling queries.
- Preparation of various schedules required for various audits.
- Support for month end activities.
- Initiate process improvement activities
- Flexible and take more challenges from time to time.
General Requirements :
- Strong Accounting Fundamentals & knowledge.
- Sound Knowledge of Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Accounts Officer – Transaction Processing – CRD/1989” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
http://www.YouWithNet.com (Create your web-site within few hours)
Create Your Web-site online. All facilities given.