A pioneer in the field of manufacturing of Bearings established before independence and manufacturing all kinds of bearings with the oldest and the largest manufacturing unit in Rajasthan is looking for :
- Visit customers whenever required for application studies as well as study of problems/ complaints on site.
- Educating customers regarding correct fitment practices, care and maintenance of bearings , fits and tolerances etc.
- Calculating various parameters as required by the customer.
- To attend and analyse complaints of Ball Bearing & Taper Division on regular basis.
- To audit material at all stages of production in ball bearing division including ball department ,taper, bearing division, till dispatch and to stop any non-confirming material to be processed further.
- To study and analyse the warranty failure of customer.
- To go to customer for complaint resolution and to sort material if required.
- To study the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action taken.
- To co-ordinate with sales department as and when required
- To review the existing practices and suggest modification if required
- Attending shops related problems and provides appropriate solution
- Planning and implementing proper running of test rigs.
- Coordinating procurement of toolings for test rigs.
- Preparation of company and technical presentations as required to be shown in the company & at customer end.
- Involvement in implementation activities of QS 9000, ISO 14001 and 5 S.
knowledge of bearings, its components and accuracies
Knowledge of stresses and loads developed during running of bearings.
Knowledge of causes of bearing failure.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Application Engineer– CRD/2581“ on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.