Indian subsidiary of a renowned German MNC Group, expanding activities in Clean Room Technology in India, is looking for :
Post : Design Engineer – CRD/3002
Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E / Diploma (Mechanical)
Experience : 2 – 5 years.
- The candidate will undergoing induction and technical training in the area of Design of complex construction clean rooms, HVAC Systems and MEP projects.
- Be required to develop detailed calculations, design data and equipment specifications/ selection criteria.
- Must be able to prepare Air flow Diagrams, Zoning layouts, room and ducting layouts, equipment layouts etc.
- Prepare detailed and accurate project BoQ based on design, layouts & measurements.
- Search and Short list vendors and contractors, Participate in creating a Quality Plan and execution schedule for the project.
- Preparation of Budgetary / Final Cost and offer Visit project site during execution, Attend to Snag List and ability to analyse and do Fault solving based fundamentals and basis of design.
- Validate and handover of facility.
- Keep meticulous record and communications internally and with Clients / consultants / vendors.
- Support sales team in technical areas and designs for offers.
- Maintain review and update data base of Equipment vendors and sub-contractors.
Key Attributes with Mechanical Background:
- Strong grounding in fundamentals, norms and standards for Clean room, HVAC and Refrigeration.
- Excellence in ACAD 2D and 3D construction.
- Ability to understand commercial/taxation and legal aspects of a project.
- Ability to understand customers / process requirements and restrictions
- Quality and time conscious
Company’s Profile : Indian subsidiary of a renowned German MNC Group – is specialized in comprehensive cleanroom solution, staring from Engineering & Design services, via delivery of Clean Room Components up to installation & validation of Turnkey Clean Rooms. Company has started their operation in India in 2004. Focus of the company is to offer the most advanced Clean Room Technology and creating an optimal solution package for their clients. Company is involved in every aspect of cleanroom technologies, including the conception, designing, engineering, planning, execution and the servicing of cleanrooms including HVAC solutions. Company complies with standards such as DIN, ISO, VDI, cGMP, FDA and US-FED209. Company provides customized cleanroom and HVAC solutions across a variety of industry sectors that includes : Pharmaceutical Industry, Bio Technology, Micro Electronics, Chemical Industry, Glass, Optical Fiber, Medical Technology, Hospital Industry, Large Scale Retail (Malls), Food Processing, Semiconductor, Laser Technology, Micro Mechanics etc..
Interested professionals can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Design Engineer – CRD/3002” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com | www.crdtraining.com