Indian subsidiary of a renowned German MNC Group, expanding activities in Clean Room Technology in India, is looking for :
Post : Sr. Design Engineer – CRD/3003
Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E / Diploma (Mechanical)
Experience : 5 – 8 years.
- The candidate after undergoing induction and technical training will be required to Design and engineer complex construction clean rooms, HVAC Systems and MEP projects.
- Technical presentations and Inter-action with the Customer / Consultants, to capture and clarify design data, obtaining approvals, attending site meetings.
- Develop detailed calculations, design data and equipment specifications/ selection criteria.
- Create detailed and accurate project BoQ based on design, layouts & measurements.
- Short list vendors and contractors, have technical discussions and commercial Negotiations.
- Creating a Quality Plan and execution schedule for the project.
- Interact and Negotiate with short listed vendors/ contractors to develop Budgetary / Final Cost and offer
- Work out detailed project plan, flow and time-line to be discussed and approved by client.
- Visit project site during execution, monitor and guide project execution engineer/ supervisor and Vendor /contractor.
- Snag List and Fault solving based on analysis and fundamentals of design.
- Validation and handover of facility.
- Keep meticulous record and communications internally and with Clients / consultants / vendors.
- Support sales team in technical areas and design.
- Develop, guide, monitor and mentor technical team of design Engineers & Technical Draftsmen
- Vendor/Contractor assessments and continued development of vendors/ Contractors pool/ database
Key Attributes with Mechanical Background
- Excellent knowledge of fundamentals, norms and standards for Clean room, HVAC and Refrigeration.
- Working Knowledge of Electricals & Controls in HVAC systems.
- Detailed knowledge about technical specifications and constructions of High Side and Low Side equipments.
- Understanding and following commercial/taxation and legal aspects of a project.
- Excellence in ACAD 2D and 3D construction.
- Leadership ability and ability to transmit knowledge/ guidance to the junior level.
- Innovative and professional thinking in the field of design and engineering, willing to learn and handle new technologies
- Ability to understand customers / process requirements and restrictions
- Quality and time conscious
Company’s Profile : Indian subsidiary of a renowned German MNC Group – is specialized in comprehensive cleanroom solution, staring from Engineering & Design services, via delivery of Clean Room Components up to installation & validation of Turnkey Clean Rooms. Company has started their operation in India in 2004. Focus of the company is to offer the most advanced Clean Room Technology and creating an optimal solution package for their clients. Company is involved in every aspect of cleanroom technologies, including the conception, designing, engineering, planning, execution and the servicing of cleanrooms including HVAC solutions. Company complies with standards such as DIN, ISO, VDI, cGMP, FDA and US-FED209. Company provides customized cleanroom and HVAC solutions across a variety of industry sectors that includes : Pharmaceutical Industry, Bio Technology, Micro Electronics, Chemical Industry, Glass, Optical Fiber, Medical Technology, Hospital Industry, Large Scale Retail (Malls), Food Processing, Semiconductor, Laser Technology, Micro Mechanics etc..
Interested professionals can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Sr. Design Engineer – CRD/3003” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com