Part of renowned German MNC, started local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Draft’s man – Vessel Design – CRD/2658
Location : Pune.
Qualifications : ITI / Diploma
Experience : 2 to 3 Years
Job description :
- Good Command on 3D and 2D software like INVENTOR (preferred) and AutoCAD.
- Experience on Pressure vessel fabrication
- Worked on stainless steel vessels or piping
- Should have knowledge of ASME vessels/ Systems.
Skills / Competency :
- In-depth knowledge on 2D/3D drafting of vessel
- Knows about welding details in pressure vessel
- Command on preparing Isometric drawings and layouts
- Command on 3D software like INVENTOR (preferred)
- Knowledge on basic weight calculations.
- Command on AutoCAD & INVENTOR
- Preparing Isometrics Drgs.
- Preparing Piping Layouts
- Preparing Equipment Layout
- Nozzle Orientation Sheets
- Preparing drawings for Bis SS Tanks
- ASME Vessels
- Structural & Support
- 3D Library for complete Project in Inventor
- Industrial Process Drawing
- GA Drawing of the Equipments
- Bill of Material for the vessels & Tanks
- Review of Vendor’s Drawing
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, started local production in
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Draftsman – Vessel Design – CRD/2658” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com