DME 5 Years of experience.
- The person should have Good Command on 3D Piping software like CADiSON (Most Preferred), Smart Plant, CadWorx, AutoPlant, CADPipe, ProCAD, PipeDesigner 3D
- 3D Modeling
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge of preparing equipment layouts, material specifications, piping GADs, Isometrics and Bill of Material activities.
- Interpretation of all types of Fabrication and construction contract drawings such as Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, P & IDs etc
- Knowledge on American piping code like B31.1, ASTM material specifications, valves, fittings codes (B16.34, B16.9,B16.11, B16.5).
- Knowledge of good engineering practices while doing piping layout.
- Prepare piping drawings with bills of material and pipe cut sheets as required: layout and isometric, plan and section, 3D graphic representation, etc
- Prepare advance bills of material
- Provide feedback on status and man-hours.
- Prepare drawing package for issuance to all Construction Piping Service offices/ vendors, including,
- preparing transmittals, duplicating prints and transmittal distribution as required and directed by Project Managers
- Project filing, maintaining organized project books, and other job control functions.
- Data entry, software development, beta testing/downloading from FTP site of drawings.
- Able to do site visit to solve site problems related to Piping
- Manage team of people to deliver the job on time with quality.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.